Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015

So, it's a new year, and yet it's still my 2013 year's manuscript that haunts the top of my WIP pile. But I'm not here to whine on about that fact. Obviously, I failed at NaNoWriMo. I wasn't happy about that, but realistically, November is a typically a very busy month for me. So I shrug that failure off and look to my new calender pages with a big hopeful inhale. For that current WIP, I've set my bar nice and reachable at a mere 500 words a day, though hopefully I will push myself harder than that (*snorts of laughter*).


Over on Goodreads (hey! friend me if you use that awesome site!) I've been looking over the books I read in 2014. The top of my recommendation pile came quite late this year, finishing up on Christmas day. I'm sorry, but if you haven't read this series, I'm afraid we can't be friends. And anyway, no friend would know about the awesomeness of this trilogy and withhold it from you, so I'm sharing. Telling, actually. Telling you to read these!!

The Ascendance Trilogy by Jennifer A. Nielsen.

There you go. Thank me. Your new year has just been made!

Finally, I just uploaded a new snippet on my DeviantArt journal and facebook so you should follow me there too, if my words interest you. And even if they don't. You could just do it because you like me too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment