Friday, August 8, 2014

I Can Feel Your Energy

I can feel your energy
like a spinning wheel
igniting my sensory

Like a shimmering web
reaches out, strikes my head
Your vibration weaving in time
spinning, dancing with mine



Ooo, I can feel it, feel it, I really can,
when you're near, look at me and then
I can feel your energy, I can, ...I can

I can feel your energy
Feels edgy, feels free
Feels like the universe above the trees


I feel the stars aline
When your hand touches mine
All the clocks strike together
This moment: better than any other

Because ooo, I can feel it, feel it, I really can,
when you're near, look at me and then
I can feel your energy, I can, ...I can.



 Some lyrics I dug up in a messy "someday songs" folder I keep. Feel free to borrow, if you think you can take this idea to another level, but please give credit!  ©Mary Lund



No comments:

Post a Comment